Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Celebrity Style - Michelle Williams, Vanessa , Victoria Traina

Michelle Williams: Michelle first caught my eye a few years back when she wore that yellow dress to the Oscars. Ever since then I’ve kept my eye on her, mostly because she gives me great ideas as to how one can wear an outfit if you have two seconds to put something together and you are really bored of thinking about fashion. Follow Michelle: if you are just wearing jeans and a button-up shirt, add a pair of suspenders for a quick fashion fix! Want the grunge look without any effort? Just throw a plaid shirt over your t-shirt and you are halfway there. It strikes me that Michelle is trying to be as unnoticed as possible, but we just can’t help going back!

Best Celebrity Style, Candid, Of 2008

Vanessa & Victoria Traina: These socialite sisters have the money to spend on fashion and it seems they use it wisely. Not content with just wearing clothes, they both try different looks and are nearly always ahead of the game. Victoria (right) is the more outlandish of the two, as seen by her unique twist on the current harem trouser trend, wearing them in leather! I find Victoria’s look generally more appealing though I’d be more likely to wear what Vanessa wears. Vanessa (left) has a more bohemian look, generally, though here she is trying a rock & roll look out and it works for her, with her natural beauty and no make-up look.

10. Zoe Kravitz: I’ve already blogged about Zoe once but I keep going back for more. Though I think she sometimes gets it really wrong, by wearing ratty clothes that are just not clean, I think for the most part she gets it really right. She has this haute hippie style that I really love… Satin headbands, long wooden beads, chunky rings and fur coats. She changes her hairstyle regularly, going from long flowing hair to short, punky hair. If you want Zoe’s look, find yourself a fur coat and some cute mini dresses and you’ll be on your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment