Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Celebrity Style - Kate Bosworth, Lou Doillon

Kate Bosworth: Kate Bosworth has flown under the radar for me for quite a while. I’ve noticed her but not really noticed her. In 2008 I started to find myself saving more and more pictures of her. I think I most appreciate the fact that she quietly tries new trends and sees what works for her, until suddenly you realise she’s been wearing those red Chloe boots for the last three months and you’ve only just caught on, like, where did they come from!? Ever the Californian girl, she can work an all-black look without looking back, showing how versatile she can be.

Best Celebrity Style, Candid, Of 2008

Lou Doillon: Gorgeous Lou. I remember seeing Lou Doillon for the first time in Elle about four years ago and falling in love a little. She never fails to impress me. I love how she will wear a roughed-up country look, like her scuffy boots and earthy jeans but then shift to a classic pair of wide leg pants and tank. Her messy hair and her long legs only aid her look. She even gets away with wearing fluoro yellow without a single fashion critic breathing down her neck. Want the Lou look? Invest in leather jackets, various pre-scuffed boots, tight dresses and a pack of Marlboros.

No comments:

Post a Comment